The WUHS Library Club is open to any interested WUHS students. Meetings are held once per month right after school at 2:55pm. The following are scheduled meeting dates for the 2017-2018 school year:
Wednesday, Sept. 20, 2017
Wednesday, Oct. 17, 2017
Wednesday, Nov. 7, 2017
Wednesday, Dec. 6, 2017
Wednesday, Jan. 10, 2018
Wednesday, Feb. 7, 2018
Wednesday, March 7, 2018
Wednesday, April 11, 2018
Wednesday, May 2, 2018
Because Library Club is a school-sponsored activity, to participate you must have
September - Code Meeting for all activity participants - Monday, September 18, 2017 6 pm in the Auditorium.
October - Staff Pumpkin Head Look Alike Contest!
November - Special Library Program
January meeting agenda:
1. Second semester library aides
2. Shelving training - task cards
3. Makerspace: pop up cards and books - We would like to ask that you help students who need it with makerspace projects in the library
4. Tech Faire: Inservice Day Jan 19th 7-9am - volunteer to help
5. Freshman Open House - volunteer to run Library Club table
6. Book of the month club- January meeting is Tue. Jan. 23rd - need to read and attend one BOMC session!
7. Bulletin board or book display requirement