November: Calligraphy and Chinese Brush Painting!
The WUHS Library Club is open to any interested WUHS students. Meetings are held once per month right after school at 2:55pm. The following are scheduled meeting dates for the 2017-2018 school year:
Wednesday, Sept. 20, 2017
Wednesday, Oct. 17, 2017
Wednesday, Nov. 7, 2017
Wednesday, Dec. 6, 2017
Wednesday, Jan. 10, 2018
Wednesday, Feb. 7, 2018
Wednesday, March 7, 2018
Wednesday, April 11, 2018
Wednesday, May 2, 2018
Because Library Club is a school-sponsored activity, to participate you must have
September - Code Meeting for all activity participants - Monday, September 18, 2017 6 pm in the Auditorium.
October - Staff Pumpkin Head Look Alike Contest!
November - Special Library Program
October meeting agenda:
1. Pumpkins - dates/prizes
2. Zombie mini-golf hole - needed complete week of Nov. 13th
3. Mini-golf day is Friday, Nov. 18th - will need library aides to be testers and snack cart people!
4. Makerspace: Nov. - calligraphy and Chinese brush painting Dec. - soap-making - service project incorporated
Will put out calligraphy stuff just for you to practice and get to know supplies on Monday, 10/23
We would like to ask that you help students who need it with makerspace projects in the library
5. Book of the month club- October meeting is next Tue. - need to read and attend one BOMC session!
6. Bulletin board or book display requirement
7. Library club t-shirts -- does anyone want to be leader of this project?
8. Better day for meetings -- Monday afternoons?